My e-book on finding your “Besst” body in balance aims to help women overcome the struggles surrounding body image, fitness, & eating habits by teaching them all the lessons, tools, tips, & tricks to ditch diets for good as well as how to make fitness a part of your life without it taking over your life. It aims to help you break free from the negative food-exercise cycle and find a routine that works for YOU. The e-book will share all these lessons that I have learned the HARD way and put them all in one resource for you, so you can live a life full of nourishment, movement, and empowerment that comes with finding your body’s strong, healthy, and happy place.
If you’ve struggled to find out how to live a life in “balance” and if it feels unattainable to you, let me show you ways to get there.
The Body in Balance e-book will show you how to:
- Be able to balance fitness and nutrition into a sustainable & effortless lifestyle
- Stop counting calories, macros, etc. and learn what it means to truly listen to your body
- Eat foods you enjoy without the guilt
- Shift mindsets around the food and fitness relationship that hold us back
- Be able to stay consistent when life gets busy
- Break free from societal and generational curses regarding body image
- Stop caring about the number on a scale
- Learn to appreciate your amazing body!